Sunday, March 24, 2013

The great sayings of swami vivekananda

These  are the following quotes I love and it means a lot to me.
  • When I realized God sitting in the temple of every human body, the moment I stand in reverence before every human being and see God in him - that moment I am free from bondage, everything that binds vanishes, and I am free.

  • The world is the great gymnasium where we come to make ourselves strong. That man has reached immortality who is disturbed by nothing material.

  • Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so. If there is sin, this is the only sin; to say that you are weak, or others are weak.
  •  The more we come out and do good to others, the more our hearts will be purified, and God will be in them.



  • All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment